First Time Buyers can move into a Bewley Home with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
Help to Buy is a Government-backed equity loan scheme and can mean you pay just a 5% deposit on your new Bewley home (up to £437,000) with the rest of the price made up of a regular mortgage.
- You choose a Bewley home that you wish to buy.
- We put you in contact with specialist new build mortgage advisors.
- They will guide you through the application process and make sure you are eligible for the scheme.
- You will send off your application once you have completed it.
- Once the application is approved you will be able to go ahead and fully reserve your chosen Bewley home.
Help to Buy has changed
The Help to Buy Equity Loan, which is currently available to first time buyers and home owners will end in March 2021.
From 1 April 2021 the current Help to Buy scheme will be replaced with a new scheme for first time buyers only. As with the current Help to Buy scheme, you could borrow up to 20% of the cost of a new build home. The amount you can purchase a home for using the scheme will depend on where in England you are buying.
Homeowners who wish to purchase using the current Help to Buy scheme could still be eligible if they complete the purchase process by March 2021. To buy a home with the current scheme, you must reserve it by 15 December 2020. You must legally complete your home purchase by 31 March 2021, to be able to get the equity loan funding. Help to Buy: Equity Loan (2021-2023) is subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
Help To Buy Calculator
Use our calculator to find out how Help to Buy can increase your budget and help you move house with just a 5% deposit.
How much deposit do you have?
Help to buy equity loan
The Government could lend you up to 20%