Location: Hampshire, Wiltshire, Surrey & Berkshire
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am -5:00pm
Reporting to: Projects Manager
Development is an exciting and diverse industry, incorporating a wide range of skills. Our business spans the entire development process from sourcing and acquiring land; to designing the homes we build; securing planning approval; construction; property sales and after sales care.
Quality, design and empathy with the environment are central to our ethos and entrenched within our corporate DNA.
We know our success is down to having the right team of people in place and it is gratifying that the majority choose to stay with Bewley Homes for many years. Our people are hardworking, responsible, enthusiastic, approachable and honest. We each take ownership for what we do and feel a deep sense of pride in what we accomplish.
We are currently looking for Site Managers that are capable of running a 40-100 unit size sites, which are generally housing schemes. You will be the No.1 Site Manager, overseeing all aspects on site, from Health & Safety, managing the sub-contractors and liaising with senior management; you will be a team player.
Working 42.5 hours per week; 8.00 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch; reporting to the Projects Manager. The location of work will be dependent on the development; currently our developments are in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Surrey and Berkshire.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors to the day to day programme
- Meet programme for handover
- Good understanding of drawings and detail
- Chase information/materials/choices/sub-contractors from other departments
- Checking build quality meets the standards of the company throughout the process to handover
- High standards of Health and Safety to be set
- Maintain a tidy site for H&S and Sales inspections with potential customers/customer inspections
- Carrying out weekly paperwork for H&S, accounts returns and returns for the Project Manager
- Good communicator
- Co-ordinating services to meet show home dates and handover
- 10 Years + as a No1 Site Manager, at least 4 years in one company as No1 Site Manager
- Health & Safety management
- IT Skills
- The ability to mentor less experienced staff
- Scaffold awareness
- First Aid