Location: Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire
Hours: 9.30am to 5.00pm (2 lates PCM 12.30 to 7.30)
Reporting to: Sales Manager
- To achieve and exceed the development sales targets.
- To meet, greet and qualify customers.
- Demonstrate both show homes and individual plots as appropriate.
- Comply with corporate dress code and PPE on-site at all times.
- Understand Consumer Code requirements and GDPR
- Collect and utilise accurate data regarding prospective customers, as specified in Sales Manual and input details into the company’s computer systems, within required timescales and for use by the marketing department
- Respond to all enquiries, whatever the source and arrange to appointments or details or make contact with clients utilising our procedures.
- Meet company KPIs on daily call-outs to the database and achieving appointments each week.
- Ensure the website is checked and reported to marketing and ‘site Bible’ is up to date with all relevant site information and local amenities to assist prospective customers in the buying process.
- Understand the build process, develop a good working relationship with the Site Manager (meeting every week), maintain a working knowledge of the build progress of each plot, and update customers when required, being mindful of the need to under-promise and over-deliver.
- Ensure a plentiful supply of all literature and stationery is available by regularly monitoring the same and all other marketing tools are utilised to full effect.
- Ensure all stock plots and show home are checked each week as a minimum and are presented at all times to the highest standards.
- Effective use of the company’s Coins system throughout each day, ensuring the accuracy of all information and utilization of diary/notes entries. All information relating to prospective and existing customers to be updated at a minimum by the end of the working day.
- Gain a thorough understanding of, and adhere to, all procedures as laid down in the Sales Department’ Manual.
- Understand the Sales Executives’ responsibilities within the customer journey at Bewley.
- Conduct market research/competitor analysis to establish what the competition (both new build and second-hand market) are offering in terms of product and price.
- Understand the Sales Executives’ responsibilities as defined in the Health & Safety Policy, particularly the responsibility for the Health & Safety of members of the public; and comply with the same.
- At all times comply with any other relevant company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
- Mathematics and English to GCSE standard
- Excellent IT, written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to qualify customers and close
- Ability to read and understand working drawings (training given)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of the new homes purchase process
- Help to Buy
- Part Exchange procedures
- Consumer Code
- Health and Safety and Lone Working
- Technical Drawings
- Knowledge of the legal and plot progression processes
- Ability to use the Coins database system
(Training is given for all of the above)
- Ideally in retail sales, not necessarily property
- Administration with use of Outlook diary and a CRM system
- Always well-groomed and able to “bring their weather with them”
- Energetic and self-motivated and aware of the “sales” persona
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as under instruction
- Patient, calm and empathetic – good listener
- A good communicator by telephone and in-person
- A team player
- Organised and has good time management
- Takes ownership to ensure a situation is resolved efficiently and effectively
- Willingness to bring forward new ideas, challenge areas where we can improve, and contribute to our ongoing success
- Being passionate about your role, which may include working flexibly on occasions
- UK Driver’s license