Customer Relations Manager
Location: Baughurst, Hampshire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Customer Support Manager
As Customer Relations Manager you need to be confident and self-motivated, someone that makes things happen and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do, the voice of the customer.
You will need to build strong links with the construction team for completions and Sales for the handover of properties, you need to be an excellent all-round communicator across all communication channels. Able to work with the site and sales team to ensure a smooth process for the end customer. You will be the face of the Customer Service team for the company to new homeowners, taking on the responsibility of exceptional service to ensure the 5star rating in both customer satisfaction and net promotor.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Patient, calm and empathetic
- Rational, logical and resourceful
- Self-motivated to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Taking ownership to ensure a situation is resolved efficiently and effectively-being patient calm and empathetic
- Exceptional organisational skills, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Pre-Occupation Inspection of properties in conjunction with a copy of the relevant drawings and Bewley standards
- White Card pre-snags on every fourth White Card
- Deliver a high standard of customer service across all formats, phone, email, and face to face.
- Escalation of own complaints, managing them through to resolution, carrying out home visits/courtesy visits with the site manager and project managing to completion within SLA’s.
- Report weekly to Customer Support Manager on trends, sub-contractors, site teams, design issues.
- Be aware of Health & Safety practices and operate within these for your own and oth-ers safety.
- Monitor Customer Service Technicians Health and Safety
- Give informal advice to members of the site team before, during and after site inspec-tions giving direction and instruction.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the Consumer Code for Home Builders
- Work within boundaries of legislation and GDPR
- Hold monthly site surgeries to ensure customers issues can be aired.
- Carry out 8-month inspections on customer’s homes and project manage the remedial works required in line with our warranty, quality standards and SLA’s.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the role
- Minimum level 2 in English, Mathematics
- CSCS Card