Location: Bewley Offices
Hours: Part Time - 3 days/week
Reporting to: Head of Technical
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as under instruction
- Patient, calm and empathetic
- Self-motivated to deliver a high standard
- Taking ownership to ensure a situation is resolved efficiently and effectively
- To manage the adoptions process for sections 278, 38 and 104 agreements.
- To manage the handover process for POS, Play equipment, SANG land etc.
- To liaise with the construction, technical and commercial teams in order to enable smooth handovers to the relevant body.
- Manage and report on costs against budgets.
- To recover cash deposits and reduce bond values.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the role.
- Minimum level 2 in English, Mathematics and IT
- Excellent IT, written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines through effective prioritisation of tasks
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in civil engineering and site management
- Willingness to bring forward new ideas, challenge areas where we can improve, and to contribute to our ongoing success
- Being passionate about your role, which may include working flexibly on occasions
- UK Driver’s license