The term 'Bewley Homes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Inhurst House, Brimpton Road, Baughurst, Hampshire, RG26 5JJ. Our company registration number is 01878610. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Stamp Duty paid. * Only standard stamp duty will be paid to those purchasers, this will not apply to those purchasing additional properties or investors.
Part Exchange*On selected homes only. Acceptance is at our sole discretion and not all properties are suitable. Part Exchange is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Mortgage Subsidiary* Monthly mortgage contribution will be paid in advance.
Price Lists - Prices are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change. Price list valid until stated date. Management charges may apply per plot. T&C apply, please speak to your Sales Executive.
Home of the Weeks - Valid for a reservation taken during set time frame and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Legal fees paid - Available when one of Bewley Homes 3 recommended solicitors is used.