What is 'Help To Buy'?
Help to Buy is a Government backed initiative aimed at making new homes more affordable to first time buyers and existing homeowners alike. With it you could purchase a new Bewley home with as little as a 5% deposit.
There are currently two variations of the Help to Buy scheme – 'Equity Loan' and 'Mortgage Guarantee'. Equity Loan is only available to people looking to buy a new property, whilst the Mortgage Guarantee covers both new builds and existing homes. Both routes offer you the opportunity to reduce the size of your deposit and potentially secure a more competitive mortgage rate.
Am I eligible?
- Help to Buy is available to both first-time buyers and existing homeowners
- You must be an individual purchasing your new home to live in – so you wouldn't be eligible if you were looking for a second property or buy to let
- Equity loans via Help to Buy are available on new homes valued up to £600,000
- You must have a deposit of at least 5% of the purchase price
- Once you have chosen your dream home from Bewley, our experienced team will put you in touch with your local Help to Buy Agent who will assess your personal circumstances and advise on your eligibility for an Equity Loan
- Once your application has been approved, we will ensure the purchase of your new home runs smoothly and provide exceptional after-sales care.
For more detail on Help to Buy please get in touch with us and we'll explain in more detail how it can work for you.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE AT:
AMBERLEY PARK, TETBURY
HARTLEY ROW PARK, HARTLEY WINTNEY
JUBILEE MEADOWS, HERSHAM
LEA MEADOW, SONNING COMMON
OAKHAM PARK, CROWTHORNE
ROTHSAY COURT, WEYBRIDGE
THE FARTHINGS, LEATHERHEAD