What is 'Help To Buy'?
Help to Buy is a Government backed initiative aimed at making new homes more affordable to first time buyers and existing homeowners alike. With it you could purchase a new Bewley home with as little as a 5% deposit.
There are currently two variations of the Help to Buy scheme – 'Equity Loan' and 'Mortgage Guarantee'. Equity Loan is only available to people looking to buy a new property, whilst the Mortgage Guarantee covers both new builds and existing homes. Both routes offer you the opportunity to reduce the size of your deposit and potentially secure a more competitive mortgage rate.
Am I eligible?
- Help to Buy is available to both first-time buyers and existing homeowners
- You must be an individual purchasing your new home to live in – so you wouldn't be eligible if you were looking for a second property or buy to let
- Equity loans via Help to Buy are available on new homes valued up to £600,000
- You must have a deposit of at least 5% of the purchase price
- Once you have chosen your dream home from Bewley, our experienced team will put you in touch with your local Help to Buy Agent who will assess your personal circumstances and advise on your eligibility for an Equity Loan
- Once your application has been approved, we will ensure the purchase of your new home runs smoothly and provide exceptional after-sales care.
For more detail on Help to Buy please get in touch with us and we'll explain in more detail how it can work for you.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE AT:
Key Solutions Trustpilot feedback
Key Solutions is a whole of market mortgage broker which has been providing quality, independent mortgage advice to residential purchasers, property investors and commercial clients for over 20 years. Our story began in the new build market working with property developers to help their clients obtain the funding they needed to buy their new homes. We remain heavily involved within this market and work in partnership with a wide range of national and regional developers.
Since those early days, we have developed strong relationships with lenders, both mainstream banks and building societies, as well as a wide range of specialist providers, which means that today we are able to provide advice on a variety of funding solutions to meet the ever- changing needs of our clients and the market in general. Our expert advice, and client centric approach which is underpinned by our core values of trust, transparency, integrity, teamwork, and service, and ongoing support has resulted in fantastic feedback from our many clients. Thanks to the long-standing relationships we form with our clients and the recommendations that they make to family and friends our business is going from strength-to-strength.