If you are a land owner, agent or developer and have land to sell, Bewley Homes are the people to talk to.
We have a built a reputation in the market place for doing what we said we would do. It’s a simple, honest concept, which has allowed us to grow a successful sustainable business for 30 years.
Our reputation amongst our peers, agents and land owners is of paramount importance which is why we still open for business.
Lancaster Park, Salisbury Road, HungerfordMore Info
As a private company, our line of command is short so we can make a decision on your land quickly. If we decide to buy, there will be no lengthy delay caused by banks because we have a revolving credit facility of £125 million from a family trust.
We don’t just ‘put in’ a planning application. We go the extra mile with the local community; consulting with neighbours, parish and district councillors, planning officers and other pressure groups before making a planning application. Why? Because this is the best way to deliver maximum value from your land.
We have an extensive knowledge of planning policies and considerable experience of successfully guiding sites through the planning process. If you have land in either a greenfield or brownfield location, with or without planning permission, and you are interested in selling, please do contact us at email@example.com.
Meet our team
With over 100 years combined experience, the Bewley Homes land and planning team are passionate about every land deal. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why choose Bewley?
Here are just some of the reasons people with land to sell are coming to us.
- Reputation in the industry for keeping our word
- Well funded – £125m revolving credit facility from one main shareholder
- Quick decision making and working to tight deadlines
- Growing reputation for successful planning applications – means you get your money quicker
- Award winning designed schemes
- Clear honest communication throughout the process
- Proud to create long lasting, sustainable communities as part of the Bewley Legacy