Book your appointment today
Our opening times are Thursday to Monday 10 am – 5 pm
Register your interest
Please, fill in this form and we will keep you up to date with all the latest releases and goings on at Reading Gateway. We will be in touch to get started and find your new Bewley home.
Please, fill in this form and we will email you the brochure. We will also keep you up to date with all the latest releases and goings on at Reading Gateway. We will be in touch to get started and find your new Bewley home.
Created For Memories
Each new home is constructed with a concrete ground floor with timber to second floors. All have traditional external cavity walls.
The elevations have a mixture of brick, natural stone, reconstituted stone and render. The roofs are pitched and covered with cardinal slate and slate tiles.
- Apartments now Fully Floored with Quick Step to hallway, lounge and kitchen area, carpets to bedrooms and ceramic Porcelanosa tiles to bathroom and ensuite
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated SMEG appliance included a 4 burner gas hob, washer Dryer and Dishwasher
- Double glazed Veka white PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture
- White Premdor Masonite 4 line internal doors
- Composite front entrance door in PVCu frame
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Oak handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters and strings painted Dulux White Satinwood
- Contemporary moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Dulux Trade White emulsion smooth finished ceilings throughout
- Internal walls painted Dulux Trade Supermatt Almond White emulsion with woodwork painted Dulux White Satinwood
- Coving to living room, dining room, study, hall, stairs and landing. Also living/dining room but not kitchen/dining room (excluding apartments)
All Bewley Homes purchasers benefit from 24-hour emergency cover, 7 days a week. This service is valid for a period of two years from the date of legal completion and should assistance be required includes cover for the following:
- All calls to a 24-hour UK based call centre
- Plumbing problems such as burst pipes, leaking radiators, toilets not flushing, leaks from toilet
- Electricity supply failure
- Central heating and hot water system (no hot water or heating as a result of breakdown, leak or failure)
- Blockages or damage to waste pipes. Blocked bath, sink, toilet or external drainage
- Main lock failure
- Vaillant gas fired boiler central heating system with thermostatic controlled radiators
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Cabling for future install of a wireless security alarm system
- TV points to kitchen, dining area where located off kitchen and all bedrooms. SkyQ point to living room
- Media plate to living room consisting of TV point, Sky Q and data point
- BT Fibre to the premises, with master socket to under stairs cupboard/communications cupboard and BT point to living room
- Shaver socket in bathroom and en-suite
- Access road, driveways and parking spaces to be block paved or tarmac
- Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs
- Communal play area for development
Each property will be sold with the benefit of the 10 year structural warranty. A comprehensive handbook will be given to the purchasers on completion and full details of the scheme will be available via our Sales Advisor.
Please note all images are indicative only.