Pop in and see us
Viewings By Appointment Only
Register your interest
Please, fill in this form and we will keep you up to date with all the latest releases and goings on at Amberley Park. We will be in touch to get started and find your new Bewley home.
Please, fill in this form and we will email you the brochure. We will also keep you up to date with all the latest releases and goings on at Amberley Park. We will be in touch to get started and find your new Bewley home.
The Highest Level of Specification
Each new home is constructed with a concrete ground floor with timber to second floors. All have traditional external cavity walls.
The elevations have a mixture of brick, natural stone, reconstituted stone and render. The roofs are pitched and covered with cardinal slate and slate tiles.
- Double glazed timber windows in ‘Willow’ with multi-point locks
- Four-panel semi-solid smooth internal doors
- Prefinished ‘Cottage Style’ front entrance door set in timber frame
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Feature painted staircase with varnished white oak handrail
- Pencil rounded moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Dulux White painted smooth finished ceilings
- Internal walls painted Dulux Trade Supermatt ‘Almond White’ with wood painted Dulux Trade White Satin gloss
- Coving to living room, dining room, living/dining room, study, hall, stairs, landing but not kitchen/dining room
- Built-in wardrobes as per floor plans
- Driveways and parking spaces to be block paved or tarmac
- Private footpaths and patios to be paving slab
- Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design
- Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
- Fencing to be close boarded to rear boundary with panel fencing to division boundaries and close board gate in accordance with approved landscaping scheme
- Front elevation to have light fittings
- Wiring for light fittings to rear elevation
- Light and power to garage – plot specific
- Shed/Cycle storage (if no garage)
- Rainwater butt
- Water tap to rear of property
- Vaillant gas fired boiler central heating system with thermostatic controlled radiators
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Spur and BT point for installation of a future wireless alarm
- Light to under stairs cupboard
- TV points to kitchen and all bedrooms. Study (where applicable)
- Media point to living room consisting of TV point, 2 satellite points and BT point
- Wiring for SkyQ to living room
- BT points to under stairs cupboard, kitchen, living room and bedroom 1. (and study when applicable)
- Shaver socket in bathroom is en-suite
Please note all images are indicative only.