Step 1 – Complaints procedure
If you remain unhappy with either your home or the service we’ve provided, in the first instance raise
this with your Customer Service team so they can address your concerns.
What you need to provide
- To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide our Customer Service Team with the following information:
- Full contact details
- As much information as possible of what your complaint is
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve the issue
Our promise to you
- We will thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer you a fair response, considering all the information available to us
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days (except weekends and Bank Holiday) and will contact you within 7 working days. If it is not possible to resolve your complaint within 7 working days, we will:
- keep you updated on progress on a weekly basis, and
- tell you when we expect to be able to resolve the complaint
- We aim to resolve all complaints at Step 1 but acknowledge this is not always possible
Step 2 – If you are not satisfied
We do our best to work with our customers in a fair and reasonable manner. However, if you are still not satisfied then you should ask for your complaint to be referred, or directly contact, your Customer Support Manager.
They will acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days (except weekends and Bank Holiday) and will contact you within 7 working days and will either reply fully or advise you of the steps they are taking and give you a date by when they will be able to respond in full.
Step 3 – If the matter is still not resolved
If the Customer Support Manager is unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, then you should escalate this to your Head of Customer Service who has overall responsibility for ensuring our customers receive the highest levels of care.
They will review your complaint and determine the best course of action, responding to you in the same timescales as steps 1 and 2.
What if we are unable to resolve your complaint?
We do our best to resolve complaints in a fair and reasonable manner. If you are dissatisfied with either our final response or with any delay in providing our final response after going through the steps outlined above, you may be able to ask the Consumer Code consumercode.co.uk or your home warranty provider for an independent review. They offer a resolution service to help where the complaint is relating to the marketing and selling of homes or a failure to build your home to meet the warranty standards.
If you are a customer who is yet to complete on the purchase of your new home any queries should be directed to our sales teams at the appropriate development.
If you would like a PDF of this page please click here.