Selling a property is a difficult and stressful process – particularly when you have found your dream home and want to reserve it before someone else does! At Bewley Homes, we have a scheme that can lift that stress from your shoulders and provide all the support you could possibly need. You'll have no estate agent fees to worry about and we will manage the entire marketing and sale process for you, as well as arranging an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) at no cost*. Your chosen plot will be secured for an agreed length of time, leaving you confident in the knowledge that your new home is waiting for you and free to organise other things.
So how does it work?
- You choose your dream home and fill in an application with the help of our sales consultants
- At a time that suits you, three local estate agents will complete valuations on your existing home
- We then discuss the valuations with you and agree on a marketing price. The estate agents will erect a 'For Sale' sign and begin to market your home
- We'll agree to 'hold' your property for 4 weeks while we market your home
- We will work hard to ensure your sale is achieved as quickly and smoothly as possible, regularly liaising with and advising the estate agents to ensure they are proactively marketing your property
- When an offer has been made on your home, we check everything thoroughly - including the potential buyer's position, financial arrangements, and the status of any chain of sale – to help you make a fully informed decision
- When the sale has been agreed, you can formally reserve your brand new home. You can then focus on the excitement of your move whilst we guide the sale of your existing home right through to exchange of contracts and legal completion